Friday, January 18, 2013

tiny bird


So, I am doing the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge with Leslie Saeta. It is quite a tall order for me, but I am giving it a shot. If nothing else, so far I have learned that I need to have a "Blogger" blog to communicate with all the other wonderful artist doing this. I do have a website and blog at kimmyerssmith.com, created in wordpress, but I don't seem to have seamless communication with everyone with comments, etc. So here I am on Blogger, too. This painting of tiny bird was fun. Actually they have all been fun (I think this may be about number 15 or 16). I hope I am growing my skills as an artist. On this one I tried using a palette knife like the very talented artist who is hosting the 30 day challenge. I really love her style. You can check it out at http://www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com.
Let me know what you think of my bird. It certainly forces me to paint more loosely...SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment